Hi guys and happy Friday, we did it!! Anyone have any fun weekend plans?! Anyways, going to be linking up with Kate for another top 3 Friday this week, so let’s get started!
Top 3 highs
1. Leading two club meetings yesterday! I felt pretty official hehe but it was an awesome feeling 🙂
2. Another week of classes under my belt!
3. Seeing my dad before he and my mom left for their drip to D.C. And he brought me chocolate banana bread 🙂 how sweet!!
Top 3 Lows
1. Stomach aches. My stomach was up and down alllll week and it got pretty dang uncomfy.
2. Breaking out. HELP- what do y’all do for breakouts??
3. Not getting enough sleep. (I need to work on that!)
Top 3 Instagrams
Top 3 reads
Cayanne coming through once again with a beautiful post!
Why soul nourishment is important
Amen to this!
Why orthorexia matters
Thank you Kate for shedding light on such an important issue.
Top 3 pictures from the week
You know how they say Saturday is for the boys?? Well then Sunday should definitely be for the girls- DUH (this picture still makes me laugh)
And as for food pics, none of them were too nice lookin’ this week. So I’ll try and work with what I can for next week… But sometimes dining hall salads and turkey sandwiches just aren’t photogenic :p
Now tell me:
One food you’re craving?
What do you use/do for breakouts?!
Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!!