Hi guys and happy Friday! Another week down. And the last day of September which is soooo crazy! Fully embracing fall at this point though 🙂
Linking up with Kate for another top 3 Friday this week!
Top 3 Eats
This squash and sweet potato soup from my dining hall was actually SO good. Paired with quinoa and tabouli salad which I topped with chickpeas and peppers 🙂
This multigrain bagel Dunkin Donuts topped with strawberry cream cheese and paired with a pumpkin iced coffee with almond milk to make the perfect breakfast!
This bagel sandwich for lunch (I love ALL the bagels)-> this had hummus, peppers, tomato, lettuce, and cucumbers! And it was on a perfectly toasted pumpernickel bagel!
Top 3 Highs
- Getting lunch with my best buddy on Thursday and volunteering after. I love spending time with my buddy Tricia and I look forward to our lunch dates together! This week we got bagel sandwiches and she loved it!
- Working out with my bff Jillian. I love working out with her because we can be productive and have fun together. 🙂
- Fall weather. I love weather in the 50s/60s and it’s finally getting chilly! I couldn’t take the humidity anymore, especially in a dorm room without AC.
Top 3 Lows
- Not enough sleep. My own fault lol, but least I got to get in some naps this week.
- Feeling overwhelmed with school and stressed.
- One of my best friends leaving school and heading off to ED treatment again. So hard to see her go, but I know she needs this and she needs to get better.
3 things I’m looking forward to
- Seeing my mama today after my doctors appointment and seeing both my parents Saturday!
- Columbus Day weekend coming up and having a 5 day weekend.
- Shopping for fall clothes!
Top 3 Reads
That’s it for this Friday!
Now tell me:
Favorite type of bagel?
One high from your week?
Have a happy Friday!! Xoxo,