Hi guys! Happy Friday- we made it!! Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 eats
This lunch! -> snap peas with hummus, brussel sprouts, popcorner chips, and an Ezeikel tortilla with pesto + feta + pumpkin seeds + zucchini. SO GOOD!
This nighttime snack -> vanilla coconut milk yogurt, raisins, chia seeds, and a chocolate zucchini muffin
This lunch -> carrots, pineapple, and a whole wheat bagel with Nut Butter Nation brown sugar cinnamon peanut butter, jelly, and cinnamon sprinkled on top!
Top 3 Highs
- Having the day off to myself Monday. Coming back from the retreat I was pretty tired, so not having any obligations Monday felt so so nice. 🙂
- Seeing friends Wednesday night. I saw my two best friends Wednesday and it was good to catch up!
- Not having to work Friday or Saturday this week- I really lucked out!!
Top 3 Lows
- The fact that it’s already August. The thought of returning to school work is a bit daunting to me.
- More time- I feel like I always say this, but I just wish I had more time to take care of some loose ends and errands.
- I don’t have a third one!
Top 3 Instagrams
Megan’s socks are always the cutest things everrr!
This company is so cute!! I want one of their shirts 🙂
Watermelon should have a whole week dedicated to itself… who agrees with me?!
Top 3 Favorite podcasts
I listen to a lot of podcasts, so I thought I’d switch up this top 3 with ya and share which ones I love!
- Nutrition matters -> this podcast by Paige is amazing. She is an RD who promotes body love and food freedom!
- Happiness Hour -> This podcast dives deep into disordered eating issues, body image, and self-esteem issues. It really works on making you the happiest you possible!
- Maddy Moon -> Maddy Moon is the first podcast I started listening to. I admire this girl and all that she stands for. She is a huge inspiration to me!
Now tell me:
Best thing you ate all week?
What is one high from your week?
Happy Friday babes!! Have a blessed day <3
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro