Hi guys! Happy Friday- we made it!! Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
This iced chai with almond milk at this cute little tea shop. I went with my friends and it was so good!
This lunch which consisted of cucumbers+ black bean dip, plantain chips from Trader Joe’s, and an Eziekel english muffin with pesto+spinach+feta!
This omelette was amazing! (thanks mom hehe) And this black bean dip has been my fave lately!
Top 3 highs
1. Getting to spend time with my friends Jillian and Jimmy from college. I went to Jillian’s house right after work Tuesday and spent the night. On Wednesday, we got coffee, split an acai bowl and had the most amazing smoothies. We took a nature walk, shopped, got lunch with Jimmy, went to Newburyport and did a bit more shopping. We went to the cutest tea place, them returned back to drop Jimmy off. I got to meet one of Jillian’s best friends from high school too which was so cool! It was such an amazing time. They are such genuine people and they truly make me so happy. I miss them already!
Me, Jillian, and Jimmy
2. Working on my headstands. I had some free time Tuesday and did a nice flow outside consisting of headstand work! I love doing headstands 🙂
3. On July 19, 2013 I had the worst day of my life. In fact, my life almost came to an end. That was the day I was admitted into treatment for the second time and worked on getting my life back and following my happiness. Tuesday marked the three year date from that, which was monumental for me. Each year always means something to me- more strength, more wisdom, and more years of smiles and laugher.
Top 3 lows
1. Messing up at work Thursday. I made such a silly mistake and was embarrassed to say the least.
2. Sad news from my best friend that a cousin of her’s died.
3. Not enough time for reading!
Top 3 Instagrams
This self-love Instagram account featured me. It was so sweet and made my day!!
How amazing does this Cookie Butter cream cheese sound?!
Marion is someone I look up to- she is such a strong lady and has overcome a great deal. She is even writing a book on her recovery. Talk about amazing!!
Top 3 Reads
Loved this post from Marina!
I think this is something we can all work on!
Sounds like the perfect quick meal. I love quinoa!
Now tell me:
Favorite type of tea? (I love chai and passionfruit tea!)
One high from this week?
Have a wonderful Friday friends!! <3