Hi guys! Happy Friday- we made it!! Sending you all a virtual pat on the back 🙂 Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
This turkey burger topped with avocado and ketchup on a toasted whole wheat bun as part of dinner!
These Ezeikel golden flax toaster waffles, legendary foods blueberry cinnamon bun cashew butter, banana, cinnamon, and a warm cup of coffee made for a delicious breakfast. Loved this cashew butter too!
This new restaurant opened up near me, and I finally had the chance to try it with my dad! (BTW- his bday is TODAY, so everyone wish him a hbd!! I love him very very much <3) I got the chicken rice soup and half a quinoa salad with some bread! It was so so yummy.
Top 3 Highs
- Having Tuesday and Wednesday off from work and getting to take some time for myself by doing things like hot yoga, grocery shopping, listening to podcasts, napping by my pool, and seeing my friends. 🙂
- Catching up with my friend Emily (she was on Instagram as lilbitsofemmy) and talking to her on the phone! I love phone calls with friends, I feel like it’s so much more personable than texting.
- An exciting weekend ahead! Today is my dad’s birthday, and later tonight my bff Jillian from college is staying over and then we are heading up to my roomie’s beach house in Rhode Island tomorrow! We are spending the day and night there with some friends from school. 🙂
Top 3 Lows
- PRD- post retreat depression. Is that a thing?? I think it is most definitely a real thing.
- Tiredness. Yesterday I was pooped. Babysitting wears me out even more than my job at GNC does. I guess having to do them both in the same day got the best of me. That’s when Starbucks comes in handy.
- Not enough time to improve the blog. I want to work on ways to improve the blog- figure out Pinterest better, enhance it visually, film more videos, etc. Hoping to have more time next week!
Top 3 Instagrams
How cute is Kat?! And this pup!! So much adorableness in one pic 🙂
DOGS AND PEANUT BUTTER IN ONE PIC…. DOES IT GET BETTER?!
Completely agree with what Jennifer Aniston said, and really am praying we can change this one day.
Top 3 Reads
Mirrors do not HAVE to control our lives. Such a powerful post by my lovely friend Marina.
I’m taking the stand with my friend Cayanne on this one. Also- I think eating these/ a lot of protein bars contributed to bloating just from my experience. And we should never have to #cheatclean.
Been loving my friend Lauren’s videos lately. Yay for conquering all those ED voices and making recovery wins!
That’s it for this Friday!
Now you tell me:
Do you like using Pinterest? Do you find it helpful to use with your blog?
Favorite animal? (Clearly I love dogs)
Have a wonderful weekend friends!! <3