Hi guys and Happy Friday! And happy July and 4th of July weekend!! 🙂 Going to be sharing my top 3 fave things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 eats
Cereal bowls! I love mixing together cereal and granola. This is Barbara’s Snackimal cereal, Love Grown O’s, granola, sliced banana, and almond milk! Had some kiwi on the side because kiwi=amazing.
I am so thankful Bliss nut butters sent some of their nut butter for me to try! Topped my egg white oats with their cinnamon chia seed nut butter which is SO good, banana, cinnamon, and hemp hearts! Made for the perfect breakfast.
Ignore the fact that it looks like I am EXTREMELY constipated in this photo but sometimes silly coffee selfies and laughin at yourself is the cure to everything. Anyways, I’ve been loving iced soy latte’s from Starbucks!! My wallet doesn’t love them but they are sooooo good.
Top 3 Highs
- Going to the North End Wednesday night with family +family that’s in from Florida! We went to an authentic Italian restaurant and took the boat into the city. It was good to spend time with cousins and catch up with everyone!
- Nature walk with my mama Thursday. Nature walks/hikes are seriously one of my favorite things! We walked the trails, had some great talks, and had a wonderful time together. It was so beautiful and any time I get to spend with my mom is time I am so grateful for.
- Dinner in Boston with a friend. On Thursday, I got dinner with my friend Jen who I haven’t seen in a bit. She is seriously SUCH a sweet girl with a big heart and beautiful soul. I loved catching up with her over a delicious Sweet Green salad and getting to see her!
Top 3 Lows
- Stomach issues. TMI, but I’ve been experiencing a bit of diarrhea. I don’t know why but I know it will pass and it’s no biggy. I went off my Miralax (which I had been on for about 3 years) last month and have been adjusting fine with some papaya (great for digestion) and a digestive enzyme. Like anything else it’ll pass!
- Busy week ahead. I am working a lot next week and am not going to have time for a lot. I leave for a Yoga retreat on Friday which I have meaning to tell y’all about and I am SO excited for that. Until then, I am working everyday! Is this what it’s like to adult?!
- Time is moving so fast! Crazy that the month of June is already gone.
Top 3 Instagrams
I posted this on my Instagram (blissful_lyss29) but this girl is one I admire so much! Her Instagram is sunshineandmiles, and she is so incredibly strong and a huge inspiration to me and so many others. I love how many amazing souls I get to connect with through Instagram and I am so thankful for that!
Another Instagram account that I love and always has the yummiest looking food pics! I want to check out this book too. Definitely looks like a good read and something I would like!
How delicious do these Starbucks drinks look?! I need to try them ASAP!
Top 3 reads
This is a must read. Seriously found myself nodding my head to all of this. Marina is such a beautiful soul <3
Loved this post by Catherine! <3
Emily is so wise with her words. I really resonated with this post. So beautiful!
That’s it for this Friday’s top 3!
Now tell me
What are your weekend plans? (I’m working today, going to a party with family and friends tonight, working Saturday and Sunday and that’s all I know of so far!)
Any fun plans for the 4th of July? (I’m working a shift during the day, but I will probably be out for the night to celebrate which I am excited about!)
Have a wonderful Friday friends and an amazing weekend!!
Sending my love as always.