Hi guys and Happy Friday! Poppin’ in today to share some of my top 3 favorite things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
- This breakfast from a local place. An acai bowl and a delicious almond milk latte!
- An english muffin topped with PB&CO white chocolate wonderful peanut butter, an apple, chia seeds, and a juicy nectarine on the side.
- This homemade acai energy smoothie bowl. Acai bowls are my absolute faveeeee!
Top 3 Lows
- Getting stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the way to work and being late. Cape Cod traffic is the worst. Least my co-worker wasn’t mad and was so nice about it!
- Headaches- I’ve been having some bad headaches this week: I don’t know if it’s the start of a cold or something else.
- Missin’ my mama. She’s been on a trip and it sucks not having her around. So glad she’s coming home today!!
Top 3 Highs
- Spending my rainy Memorial Day relaxing with my best friends and watching movies/TV shows.
- A fire at my best friends house this Wednesday. I love fires in the summer!
- Walking my pup with my two best friends around this park then getting ice cream after. 🙂 So much fun!
Top 3 Instagrams
- This company looks so cool! I love what it stands for and all their products are super cute.
- From my Instagram (blissful_lyss29) but this cake batter ice cream with sprinkles and a night spent outside with my friends just made me super happy.
- Not from Instagram, but I absolutely love this and had to share.
Top 3 reads
- How healthy living bloggers like to spend their time
- A letter to last year me
- Treat yourself the way you would treat others
Have a wonderful Friday friends and an amazing weekend!!
Sending my love as always.