Hi guys and Happy Friday! Going to be sharing my top 3 fave things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
Lenny&Larry’s cookies. SO good! Buy ’em from my link here!
One of my favorite breakfasts ever -> grapes and Ezeikel toast+Trader Joes Flax and Chia crunchy pb+ banana and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice! With coffee and soy milk creamer too 🙂
First s’more of the summer enjoyed in the company of my bff’s! So yummy.
Top 3 Highs
- Father’s Day -> My dad and I spent the morning together going to church, running errands, then sitting by the pool. It was such a nice day and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!
- Dinner and a fire with my friends. We went to chipotle then had a fire after. It was so nice and we definitely shared a lot of laughs! So thankful to have such amazing people in my life. <3
- Nature walk with mom. We grabbed lunch at my favorite juice bar then hit the nature trails. It was a gorgeous day outside and the trails were beautiful. We walked a little over 2 miles and had such a good time. My mom is the best and I love days like this with her! 🙂
Top 3 lows
- Getting my deodorant on black shirts… anyone else get so annoyed by this?!
- An argument with my brother. I never like getting into arguments with anyone. I always overthink it after and all that we said. Everything is fine between us now- just a typical bro and sis dispute.
- Thinking too much. Sometimes when I think too much about going back to school, I get nervous and a bit anxious. I know it will be fine and great, but my brain and thoughts have the tendency to get the best of me at times.
Top 3 Instagrams
The Balanced Blonde is absolutely beautiful- inside and out. I have been loving her book lately and just the message she spreads to others!
Good belly probiotics has some awesome juices, and they’re Instagrams are always so cute!
My lovely friend Jordan posted this on Instagram. LOVE this quote!
Top 3 reads
Great post by Sarah, and so interesting to see all the myths and false beliefs involving food and nutrition!
College is hard. I learned that my first year. But it IS worth it, and it is a time of growth!
Check out with my interview over at a fellow BGB blogger Amber’s site! 🙂
That’s it for this Friday’s top 3!
Now tell me
What is one high from your week?
What would an ideal mama-daughter day look like for you?
Have a wonderful Friday friends and an amazing weekend!!
Sending my love as always.