Hi guys and Happy Friday! Going to be sharing my top 3 fave things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 eats
These egg white oats topped with banana, hemp hearts, cinnamon, banana, and earth balance coconut creamy pb!
Been loving this hodgepodge trail mix from whole foods! Paired with the apple= the perfect snack. 🙂
Technically not food, but iced coffee really does put the biggest smile on my face! Forever in love <3
Top 3 highs
1. Seeing my roommate and spending the day with her. She lives in Rhode Island, so I drove to see her Wednesday. We spent the day by the beach catching up and soakin’ up the sunshine. I spent the day there and after dinner with her family, I made the trek home! Great to reunite with her. 🙂
2. Coffee with a friend and a great talk. I went to this cute coffee shop nearby and had a wonderful talk with a good friend over latte’s. I love deep and long talks with people- truly makes me so happy.
3. Beach time. This past Wednesday was the first day I spent at the beach this summer. I got a little sunburn, but sitting out there in the sun was SO amazing!
Top 3 lows
1. Orlando shooting. My heart is heavy over this. This world needs to learn to spread love, not hate. To not judge others, to show unconditional passion and kindness towards one another. My prayers are with the victims, those who lost their lives, and their families.
2. Traffic. I put this as a low another week, but traffic really is a huge bummer. Sitting in traffic just makes me anxious, but it is inevitable at times so I gotta learn to just deal with it!
3. Tiredness and crankiness. I think the 1.5 hour drive there and back Wednesday really made me exhausted. I found myself a bit cranky yesterday after work and Tuesday during work.
Top 3 Instagrams
The Southern Yogi is my yoga inspiration. She is SO amazing.
Sambazon makes the best things for acai bowls. I am alwayssss smilin’ this big when I have an acai bowl in my hands!!
How perfect is this?!? Seriously me at the grocery hehe.
Top 3 reads
My beautiful frand made her first video on SUCH an important topic: bloating. A normal thing, but something we struggle with. Check it out guys!
Not a read, actually a podcast. This is most definitely one worth listening to. Maddy inspires me daily.
This bread by Kristy looks SO delicious!
That’s it for this Friday’s top 3!
Now tell me:
Favorite oatmeal toppings?
Do you listen to podcasts? (I started to a few months ago and I LOVE listening to them now!)
Have a wonderful Friday friends and an amazing weekend!!
Sending my love as always.