Hi guys and Happy Friday! Poppin’ in today to share some of my top 3 favorite things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
1. Multigrain bagel with strawberry cream cheese and an iced coffee with almond milk from my fav little local café in my town. Bagels and cream cheese hold the key to my heart. <3
3. This dinner of broccoli, grapes, falafels, and a Japanese sweet potato with white chocolate wonderful PB and cinnamon. YUMM 🙂 Also had a glass of kefir- it was my first time trying it and I really liked it! It has a lot of great probiotics in it which is definitely good for me and my stomach. 🙂
1. Fire with my friends Monday night! Shared some great laughs with some pretty awesome peeps.
2. Florence and the machine + Of Monsters and Men concert with my momma! Seriously almost cried tears of joy listening to them. I was dancin’ the whole night hehe.
3. Hot yoga class Thursday! I was definitely sweating a lot, but it felt great! Love all that yoga does for my mind and my body.
Top 3 lows
I don’t really have any big lows for this week, and I’m not going to try and look for small little problems. I have a lot to be thankful for right now and a lot to smile about!
Top 3 Instagrams
1. Love love love this Instagram page and their quotes! Some of them are so funny too.
2. WOWOWOW- a true beauty inside and out. I love my blogging bff <3 Follow Marina on Instagram! (adancersliveit)
3. Loveeeeee this and Kylie @ immaeatthat.
Top 3 Reads
Loved this post by Catherine. Great topic and one that I think needs to be discussed more!
Great post by Julia, and something I think we all struggle with: moving on from past identities. Check it out!
I really appreciated Kate’s rawness and honesty in this post. I really do believe that mental and physical health are connected.
That’s it for this Friday!
Now tell me:
What is one high from your week?
Any fun weekend plans?
Have a wonderful Friday friends and an amazing weekend!!
Sending my love as always.