Hi guys and Happy Friday! Poppin’ in today to share some of my top 3 favorite things from this week. Linking up with Kate today for this post. Let’s get started!
Top 3 eats
Snickerdoodle cashew milk ice cream
This beautiful almond milk vanilla latte and a lemon poppy seed muffin
Brown rice pasta with broccoli, tofu, and marinara sauce
Top 3 lows
- Katie Anne’s passing. My heart is with her family. She will be missed dearly. Katie Anne had such a positive impact on my life.
- Feeling like I’m in a little funk.
- Some family problems.
Top 3 Highs
- Getting out Wednesday night and going to a fire then getting Frosty’s with my friends. Felt so free and it was great. 🙂
- Spending time with my mom at the cutest little coffee shop and chatting.
- Deadlifting with my brother! He said I had good form which made me smile. 🙂
Top 3 Instagrams
The real life rd posted this, and I definitely want to check out this book! I’ve been on the look out for new reads.
This little company looks so cute! Def wanna check out their products.
Not from Instagram, but I adore this quote.
Top 3 reads
These look delish!
Such a lovely post by my beautiful friend <3
Such a powerful read.
Have a wonderful Friday friends!
Sending my love as always.