Hi guys and happy Friday! We made it. This week was long for many reasons- but Friday is finally here, thank God!
My beautiful blogging friend Kate inspired me with the idea of this post, so let’s get started!
Top 3 Eats
- Beet Juice
- This whole foods salad
Avocado egg toast
Top 3 lows
- Finals coming up… I can’t wait till they’re over!
- Being sick- an ear infection, slight fever, and cold… no fun at all. I hate being sick and missing class, but it will all be okay. Just deep breaths during this rocky time and lots of sleep!
- Colder weather… Last week was so nice and this week has been chillier. I want summer temps!
Top 3 highs
- Getting a job interview at GNC and getting a second interview this upcoming Saturday there! Super excited.
- Getting to see my parents and my dog. Even though I had to come home because of being sick, seeing my parents is always the biggest blessing- I love them so much!
- Church- I really connected with everything being said at Mass this week, and I am so thankful I was there in the presence of my amazing friends. <3
Top 3 Instagrams
How cute is this shirt?! I love it!!
Love this and Cayanne – she is truly SO amazing and inspiring!
And because this made me LOL… and I love dogs so much
Top 3 Reads
Some awesome tips from Brie!
Because I’m always on the lookout for new nut butters 🙂 \
I found myself nodding my head as I read everything in this post… completely agree with what Megan said!
Have a wonderful Friday friends, and remember to stay healthy and take care of yourself during this busy time! And if you’re sick like me, get some rest and catch up on some zzz’s!
Sending my love as always.
Facebook: Blissful Lyss