Hi guys and happy Friday! Linking up with Kate for a top 3 Friday today so let’s get started!
Top 3 Highs
- I was featured on Paige’s podcast Nutrition Matter’s! I was so so so excited to work with Paige and get the chance to talk with her. She is an amazing lady and is doing so much good in the world of nutrition!
- I got to get lunch with my Best Buddy Tricia on Thursday. We went to Subway and she got a free sub because it was national sandwich day!
- I did well on my developmental psych exam. 🙂
Top 3 Lows
- Feeling lots of pressure- a lot of which I just put on myself, and cracking under all that pressure
- Being super emotional. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being emotional, but this week I was more so than usual and cried quite a bit.
- I won’t get to see my best friend from high school on her 20th bday which sucks! 🙁
Top 3 Eats
Carrots + Justin’s vanilla almond butter= the perfect snack!!
This Lenny and Larry’s cookie >> Hadn’t had this flavor in a while too and it was perfection.
Chicken caesar salads have been my fav since I was like 9. And I still love ’em.
Top 3 Reads
These sound ahmazzzinggggg!!
Great post from Cora!
Amen to this!
Top 3 Quotes
JUST A REMINDER THAT YOU’RE WHOLE WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE. YOU ARE NOT A FRACTION. YOU’RE A COMPLETE MASTERPIECE ALL BY YOURSELF.”
“MAKE YOUR HEART THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT YOU”
3 Things I’m looking forward to
- Seeing my parents today! I have to go home for a doctor’s appointment, but I’m so happy I get to see my mom and dad.
- Hopefully going to Whole Foods while I’m home… 🙂
- The weekend and having a mix of productivity and relaxation. Hopefully some self-care time too!
Now tell me:
One thing you are looking forward to?
Favorite quote lately?
Have a great weekend friends!! Talk to y’all on Monday. 🙂
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro