Hi guys and happy Thursday!! Comin’ from you in Maine this Thursday because my fam and I are on a little vaca here for a few days! 🙂 Going to be linking up with Amanda today for another thinking out loud! Get ready for some random ramblings and things on my brain 😀
2. Babysitting is exhausting. How do kiddos have so much energy nonstop. I babysat Monday and Tuesday but these kids are pretty cute when they’re not jumping on me or arguing. And it is good money which is always a win!
3. I’m still smiling about the fact that I got to spend the entire morning with my blogging BFF Marina on Saturday. Can we hang again soon please?? This gal is SO genuine and down to earth. I feel like we could’ve talked for hours!! So much love for her <3
4. Also smiling about only having one shift this week at GNC. As much as I love my job, it’s nice to have a little break!
5. On Monday night, I had the pleasure of FaceTiming Emily which was SO awesome. This Jesus lovin’, beautiful, down to earth, and incredibly kind soul is one that I’m so blessed to have in my life! <3
6. I got to spend the morning with my dad yesterday, go to church, and eat waffles with pb and drink a big mug of coffee while blog reading. It just made me feel so at peace and was the morning I really needed!
7. Yesterday I also had an amazing yoga flow at home which put my body and mind at peace.
8. I can’t believe I move back into school in less than three weeks! So much to get done, but I know it all will. Definitely a little nervous for school to start back up again, but at the same time I am super excited!! I know that everything will be fine and I God on my side through it all. 🙂
9. Last night I left for Maine with my fam and we got in around 10! I’m so excited for this trip that’ll be filled with hiking, fam time, and relaxation. 🙂
That’s it for this Thursday!
Now tell me:
Favorite U.S. gymnast? (Mines Aly Raisman!)
Have you ever met a blogging friend?
Have a great day loves!!
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
YouTube: Alyssa Cristadoro