It’s FRIDAYYY. Also it’s already February?? So crazy. I hope you all have been enjoying your weeks so far!
I wanted to share some things I try and do consistently in my life that have really helped me grow. I try and do these everyday, but we all know that life gets hectic and sometimes we can’t! So I just aim to do these things when I find the time. 🙂
- DEVOTIONAL! I love She Reads Truth for this. I find that all the reading plans are super relatable to my life and I get SO much out of them. Love that website so much! And there’s also an app. 🙂
- Prayer journal. I like to put my prayers in a journal and write them out. I feel like my faith gets stronger when I do this.
- Write down in my journal a few things I am grateful for in the morning or night, or at both times. Remembering all we have to be grateful for is so incredibly important in my eyes.
- Yoga. I try and do some yoga each day because it honestly just makes me SO freakin’ happy. Find something that makes you feel alive. For me, that is yoga!
- Remind the people I love and am thankful for how much I love them and how thankful I am for them!!
- My best friend Jillian and I
- My best friend Karyn and I
- Find time for self-care. Whether that is watching YouTube videos, coloring, watching Netflix, putting on a face mask, or listening to music. It is SO important to find some time for ourselves throughout our busy days.
Now tell me:
What are some things you aim to do each day?
Favorite self-care activity?!
Thank you for reading loves. I hope you have the best weekend full of lots of belly-laughs, rest, and smiles. 🙂
Facebook: Blissful Lyss