Happy Friday friends!! This was a short week for me class wise but not work wise. I still have some midterms coming up but they’ll be over in no time.
If there’s one thing I want to stress, it is that I am not perfect in any way, shape, or form. Yes, I blog about mental health and eating disorder recovery. Yes, I also have my own little slip ups and issues and we all do- we are human! There are some things that I want to work on lately and some areas that I want to progress in.
- Less complaining. In the grand scheme of things, my issues aren’t that significant. And the more I complain, the worse mood I get in. I need to work on accepting what I have to do and accepting where I am in the present moment and being content with that.
- More gratitude. Something I always feel like each and every one of us can work on.
- Saying no. I have the tendency to say yes to everything and stack my plate too high. I also have the tendency to say yes to things that I may not necessarily want to do just because I feel bad saying no.
- Going with the flow. Something I have always struggled with is not always having a plan or a schedule. Learning to go to with the flow and stray off of my routine is something I want to improve.
- Praying more/reading the Bible. This is something I have been shoving off to the side. I still pray, but not as much as I would like to. I need to make these things a habit.
- Accepting compliments. I love giving out compliments, but accepting them is something that I need to work on and actually believing what people say.
- Responding at blog comments. I have definitely been slacking at this. I want to work on engaging with my readers more and that means responding to comments a bit quicker.
- Staying mindful. Instead of worrying about all I have to do in the future or the things I have already done, I need to just learn to live in the moment and stay in the present.
Now tell me:
What are some things you want to work on and improve?
Do you find it hard to keep up with your faith when life gets busy?
What helps you stay mindful?
I hope you all have a great weekend! Get some rest but still have some fun. 🙂
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro