Hi guys and happy Tuesday!! Hope you are having a great beginning to your week. Wanted to share some recent things on my mind and some new goals I have for myself today, so let’s get started!
- Growing my relationship with God. -> I want to feel more connected to something on a bigger level. I want to start attending Church more and make prayer a habit; I want to become more of a wholesome person.
- Appreciate the little things. -> The compliment someone gives me, a sunny day, a perfectly made coffee. Appreciate ALL the good in life, even the things that seem so small.
- Go outside more. -> Explore, spend more time outside and be a part of nature.
- Help others. -> Continue to volunteer, continue to do my part in bettering the community.
- More gratitude. -> There is SO much to be thankful for and I am guilty sometimes of dwelling over the things that I don’t have instead of being thankful for all that I do have.
- Journaling every night. -> I bought a journal this past weekend and I want to make it a habit of writing in it every night. I want to write all of the good things from my day to remind myself that there can be good even in the worst of days; I want to write quotes, how I am feeling, etc. etc. I think journaling is such a powerful thing and I am excited that I bought this journal so I can start up again!
- Staying mindful. -> Living in the moment. Not being stressed about the past, not being worried and anxious about the future and the things I have to do. I want to live in the NOW.
- More time for reflection. -> Reflecting on my emotions, reflecting on how I am feeling, what is going on in my life… even if it is just 30 minutes. I think it is really important that we give ourselves some time to just breathe, some time to just think.
Those are some of the things I want to work on and some of the little goals I have for myself. I think trying to better yourself is so important and I am always trying to be the best Lyss I can be. 🙂
Now tell me
Do you journal?
What are some of the recent goals you have for yourself?
Have a great Tuesday guys. Sending you all my love,
Facebook: Blissful Lyss