Hi guys! Thank you for all the love on my last post. Ah I just missed you guys so friggin much and this amazing community!! You all have the biggest hearts <3
In this process of rebuilding myself, yet also recreating myself; I’ve been thinking of some recent and new goals I have for myself. I think goal-setting is great, as long as we don’t beat ourselves up if we don’t hit the goal! All we can do is our best. 🙂
1. GET BETTER AT CHIN UPS. Back in my gymnast days I used to do these alllll the time. I want to work on getting better at them!
2.Get stronger in the gym.
3. Blogging and continue writing about the things I am passionate about.
4. Meditate more. (I love the app headspace!)
5. Pray often. Read the Bible more. Get closer to God & strengthen my faith.
In our world, where hundreds of things distract us from God, we have to intentionally and consistently remind ourselves of Him.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.-Romans 12:12
I will give God my weakness and he will give me his strength.
6. Lots of yoga.
7. Journal frequently.
8. Create YouTube videos.
9. Document the moments where I feel confident and good about myself and don’t feel ashamed/selfish/cocky for doing so.
Stop apologizing for who you are, for your laugh, for looking crazy, for the way you eat or sleep. stop being sorry for being yourself.
10. Focusing on building friendships+relationships with family.
11. Spread KINDNESS. Always, to each and every person.
Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and forgiving heart. Be the one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.
12. Spend time with myself doing things that make my soul happy.
Be alone. Eat alone, take yourself on dates, sleep alone. In the midst of this you will learn about yourself. You will grow, you will figure out what inspires you, you will curate your own dreams, your own beliefs, your own stunning clarity, and when you do meet the person who makes your cells dance, you will be sure of it, because you are sure of yourself.”
13. Read more. (specifically this winter break!)
14. Write down in my notes/ journal/ draw out all the quotes I love & the ones that inspire me.
Those are some specific goals I have for myself within the next month/months or so. 🙂
Now tell me:
What is one thing you are working on right now?
Do you meditate?
Have a wonderful hump day friendsss!! Go out there and work on being a better version of yourself because the world and so so so many people need you!! <3
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro