Hi guys and happppyyy Friday!! Busy week this week, and even busier week next week. But I’m embracing it with a positive attitude and open mindset! I think sometimes amid the business of our lives it’s important to appreciate those moments: both big and small, that make us happy. So here are a few from my week!
- Getting to be part of the Disability Enlightenment conference at my school. This is a conference on disabilities ranging from autism, down syndrome, learning disabilities, etc. to mental health issues and breaking the stigma around all of these things. I am speaking with another girl about student advocacy and how I use this blog and my Instagram (@blissful_lyss29) to advocate for recovery from eating disorders and depression/anxiety! I am so blessed to be a part of this and it is truly making me SO happy. 🙂
- Seeing my best buddy Tricia! Best Buddies is a program where you help those with special needs. It was awesome seeing Tricia and spending time with her.
- Squatting 125 lbs!
- Skyping my Thearpist
- Eating this amazing cookie on Valentine’s Day!
- Getting asked to teach yoga at a women’s retreat at my college… literally couldn’t stop smiling after I got this email!!
- My gender studies class. Seriously LOVE this class so much.
- Quotes like these
- Talking to my mama
- Good naps
- Perfectly made iced coffee
- Doing yoga
- Spending time with friends
All those moments put the biggest smile on my face this week.
Now tell me:
Three reasons why you smiled this week!
Have the best weekend guys. Get some rest and do something that’ll make you smile!
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro