Hi guys and happy Friday! I hope you all have been having a lovely week so far. School has been super busy lately and I feel as if I’ve been inactive on this blog/Instagram. I’m trying to keep up with posting two times a week just because I LOVE to write and connect with all of you, and blogging is truly fun for me. I’ll be home for Easter in a little less than two weeks too which will be super nice.
I have a ton of assignments due Tuesday and a whole bunch of studying to do this weekend. As I sit here at 10:47 p.m. this fine Thursday night and am feeling pretty caffeinated (hello 8:30 p.m. iced coffee), I am doing my best to keep a peaceful state of mind and be here now. Mindfulness is tough for me, so I’m really trying to work on that.
I guess I titled this foggy brain Friday because I really don’t have it in me to throw a bunch of inspiration at you right now, so I thought I’d just give you an inside scoop of what’s going on in my head (oooo is it a fun place in there sometimes- lol).
- Friday I plan on working out, doing some work at the library in the morning, going to a meeting, going to class, volunteering at Best Buddies, napping (?), and at night going to a concert at my school. DRAM and Charlie XCX are playing! Can’t wait to spend the night with my friends too.
- Life’s been testing me lately with what I prioritize. Sometimes I’m just like, “Oh yeah, I can hang out with that person grab lunch with this person and study a 15 page study guide and then write 2 articles for this website and talk to all my friends from home!!” But then the rational side of me is like woah there tiger take a step back. You’re not superwoman your just a 20 year old college student. I always need to remember to keep my priorities in check.
- My nana’s not doing too hot right now so if y’all could pray for her and send some good energy that would mean the world to me& my fam. <3
- On a more happy note, I documented my favorite choker the other day and my new bralette made the pic. I felt super artsy taking this lol.
- I applied to be a service trip leader for my college! Who knows if I get it, but thought I might as well take a chance and apply!
- I squatted 125 lbs on Tuesday which is a new PR for me. 🙂
- I didn’t really take a whole lot of pics of my food this week. But hmmm. Some yummy things I ate: a Lenny&Larry’s cookie, a carob chip + an almond butter Perfect Bar, Cinnamon Chex cereal with almond milk! Some yummy things I drank: iced coffee with caramel and soy milk, cold brew from Dunkin, iced passion tea mixed with green tea, hot chai tea latte with soy milk, and kombucha!
- I’ve been using PhotoBooth more often lately. Oops. And somehow these beauties always get sent to my mama. I know she loves them though.
That’s it for today friends. Thanks for reading all the fun thoughts in my head and always just being so dang awesome. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a lovely weekend!!
Now tell me:
Are you fan of chokers?
Favorite drink as of late?
Any fun weekend plans?
Have a good one loves!
Facebook: Blissful Lyss
Youtube: Alyssa Cristadoro