Hi friends! Happy Friday. 🙂 First week back for me in the “real world” after a month in the mountains and it was good! Definitely an adjustment, but still lovin’ this life ya know?
Sharing some favorite things with ya today: let’s get started!!
- Rootz Nutrition. This company was kind enough to send me some things to try. This protein powder tastes so yummy! Check ’em out friends. 🙂
2. Alternative Baking Company Cookies. Guys- I love these. Seriously the chocolate chip one is so freaking good!! Huge fan.
3. Purely Pinole. I was a bit hesitant trying this, but guys it’s actually so good. Perfect breakfast. I topped mine with granola, raisins, banana, and coconut!
4. New Facebook group!! Okay guys I started a Facebook group called “good energy, positive vibes tribe.” I just want to have a safe space for humans to connect with one another and share the things that make our souls the happiest. I want this group to radiate love and bring more positivity in each other’s lives, but also show that life gets hard and that’s okay too. We’re all just humans on this planet trying to figure things out, so this is a nice little space to do that together. If you want to join feel free to do so!! 🙂
5. New JOB! I got a job teaching yoga at my school this year!! SO so blessed.
6. I taught my mom and grandma yoga on Sunday and it was so magical.
7. I love my new mala beads I got from Yoga Teacher Training. Wear them on my wrist every day- they hold such a special place in my heart.
8. POETRY. I’ve been posting my poems on Instagram!! Go follow me ( @ blissful_lyss29 ) if you wanna read ’em. 🙂
That’s all I gotta say today loves. Happy Friday!
Tell me some weekend plans and one thing that made ya smile this week.
alllll the love <3