Hi guys! And happy Friday. 🙂
I’m sharing 6 ways to take care of yourself in the video below…. if you aren’t subscribed to my YouTube channel, click here to change that!
But if you aren’t a video type of person, here are the 6 self-care ideas I shared in the video.
- Draw/Color. This sketchbook is from the Dollar Store, as well as my colored pencils.
- Burn Candles. This is something that helps me a lot during the winter months. Having that extra light in my room is great for when it gets dark so much earlier, and candles smell amazing. TJ Maxx or Home Goods has inexpensive candles.
- Learn about the moon. Within the past 6 months or so, I have become so interested in the power of the moon. Whether it’s new moons or full moons, I find it so fascinating how we can all be affected by its cycles. I got this journal from Spirit Daugther for $10. It has information about the new moon in whatever month it may fall in (which relates to that zodiac sign) as well as journal prompts and rituals to follow for the new moon.
- Journal! My journal is from TJ Maxx, and was $3.99. I love to journal on different prompts. Some of these include what I feel is inhibiting me in life, my current struggles, my dreams, my intentions for the day, what I’m grateful for, and what is exciting me in life. `
- Go for a walk and get some fresh air. I wrote a post about the value in walking on Monday, and truly believe walking is like moving meditation. It’s so good for our soul.
- Drink a cup of coffee and read some blogs like Cora’s, Naomi’s, Ellie’s, Nicole’s, and Joyce’s.
What is your favorite way to take care of yourself lately?
Have a great weekend 🙂
Stay in touch: