Hi guys and happy Tuesday!
Finals week is in full swing, and honestly am just craving summer so so much. I have a social psychology and english exam Wednesday, a Philosophy paper and abnormal psychology exam Thursday, and a Spanish exam Friday- then home for the summer. Going to be doing lots of prayers, deep breathing, and texting my mama to get me through this stressful time: but I can do it, and to all my friends out there taking exams- so can you!!
Going to be doing lots of rambling today: so let’s get started!
- Finals week has got me drinkin all the coffee…. Starbucks, Marylous, Dunkin Donuts- basically anything. (Image credit)
- My roomie moved out yesterday, and now it’s just me… here side of the room is completely empty. It feels so weird! Just me, myself, and I.
- This morning I brought a whole jar of Justin’s honey peanut butter into Starbucks. Yeah, I got some looks; no, I did not regret it when I had rice cakes+pb+banana and a Siggi’s yogurt for bfast. (Image Credit)
- I got to see my bff yesterday for breakfast before heading back to school and get an acai bowl… so it was a win win situation if ya ask me. Can’t wait to be home for the summer and spending time with all my frands!
- Confession: I should probably be reading and being productive but I am writing this blog post and watching the cute little kiddos in front of me. (Image Credit)
- It’s 10:00 A.M. and I already want more coffee. Woops. (Image Credit)
- I am thankful my dad got me gum for this week: anyone else like chewing gum while studying? I feel like it helps me focus a bit more! And get rid of my bad breath hehe.
- I find coffee shops to be SO peaceful. I love love love the environment in them and find myself very relaxed while doing work here.
- I am the kind of person that cannot do work in their room: I need the lib or a coffee shop/cafe- anyone else agree?
- Even though I had home-cooked food all weekend… I already miss it and can’t wait to be back in my kitchen for the summer. So many new recipes I want to try!
- I have lotsa meetings with professors today and some review sessions. Thank god for office hours!
- It will prob me a late night… but that’s okay- I’ll get through it!
- I am super duper excited to get lunch with my BFF Jillian- she always brings a huge smile to my face.
- I am thankful for music to get me through schoolwork- anyone else love listenin’ to music while doing work?
- There is no way I am throwin on a pair of jeans this week… already decided- comfy clothes all the way! (Image Credit)
Thanks for reading my rambles friends! Hope you all have a rockin’ Tuesday 🙂 much love for you all! <3
Sending my love as always.
Facebook: Blissful Lyss